Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us–together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
About the Customer Success Team:
The Community Engagement Manager role exists within the Customer Success Team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers and community partners. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a Community Engagement Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and never-quit attitude. The Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading the local community engagement team to successfully implement regional Coordinated Care Network(s). Beyond providing team oversight and guidance, you will inform the broader engagement strategy and create sustainable processes that contribute to a thriving Coordinated Network. You’ll be a key leader of a growing team so the ability to be solution-focused while also motivating and supporting your team is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee coordinated care network implementation from end-to-end for your team,
- Create strategy for large multi-county organization implementation
- Create and execute regional community engagement strategies with a focus on health equity that incorporate communities existing best practices to address health inequities
- Identify existing and potential barriers to network adoption and create comprehensive and community informed plans to address them
- Deliver best practices for engagement and network growth
- Identify, grow and strengthen strategic relationships and partnerships in order to expand Unite Us care coordinated networks as a critical component of public health infrastructure
- Identify local and regional public health initiatives that will benefit from participating in Unite Us network’s and that can leverage the network’s data to influence local and regional health policies
- Implement and oversee local and regional Community Advisory Councils to support local needs and regional governance
- A natural relationship builder- you empathize with others and people like you
- Excellent organizational management skills with the ability to build relationships and develop high-performing teams and set and achieve strategic objectives;
- Deep knowledge of the health and social services sector in the community you are network building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Exceptional facilitator - you can bring groups of people together around a common vision, build consensus, and delegate concrete and actionable steps
- Big picture thinker- you have a vision and help your team execute it
- Team player- you put the team first in everything you do
- Demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects and implementations with poise and confidence
- You are a natural motivator- you support and guide others to succeed by clearly communicating your expectations
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with community leaders by consistently overdelivering
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- You are passionate about helping connect people in need to services
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years in a healthcare, public health, or social services environment
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or projects
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Texas regionally covering Dallas, Odessa or San Angelo area
- This position includes 30% travel within a region
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.