Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us–together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Are you a sales professional looking to join a hyper-growth company solving one of our nation’s most challenging problems? If so, please apply to join Unite Us. We are looking for strategic, analytic, and empathetic thinkers with above-exceptional communication skills. We’re moving a market, and you will lead that movement. Opportunity comes with significant upside.
Strategic Sales Director must have a proven track record of enterprise sales success OR strong history of thriving in business, politics, law, military, or social entrepreneurial space. Must be a team player capable of thriving in a fast-moving environment, while carrying a variety of priorities and responsibilities.
The Strategic Sales Director will join our Network Development team and will be responsible for finding and growing new business. This individual will report to the Senior Director for Network Development. Must be comfortable maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and helping to design and execute his/her sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals. Experience in healthcare policy is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and work assigned sales territory.
- Uncover and follow-up on new business leads.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through Unite Us CRM tools.
- Participate in sales trainings.
- Effectively communicate the value of Unite Us technology to prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit, and influence decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Hand off new clients to Unite Us implementation team.
- Some travel required.
- BA/BS Degree and/or MBA
- Highly organized; excellent communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients.
- Experience making formal presentations to executive leadership of large institutions.
- At least 7+ years of enterprise sales or relevant leadership experience.
- Expertise within Healthcare and/or Government market and ability to be the company’s subject matter expert.
- Ability to maintain deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, potential risk.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Desire to build and own your book of business.
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to set priorities and work independently when it’s needed.
- Team-oriented, works well in account team setting that includes sales support & operations, marketing, and product.
- Fast learner who is very comfortable using and discussing technologies.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position will be covering a territory including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia (Remote U.S. based, excluding Colorado)
- This position requires 20% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.