Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
About the Customer Success Team:
The Senior Account Manager role exists within the Customer Success Team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software – and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a motivated Senior Account Manager with strong leadership skills and a passion for public health. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for leading a tight-knit account team in strategizing, planning and implementing the rollout of a coordinated network. This is a strategic implementation role, but we are looking for a leader who can zoom out and see the big picture but also roll their sleeves up and jump into the weeds alongside their team. You will represent your designated account team to internal and external senior leadership, and will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on progress, and communicating any risks or problems. Success in this role will require performance management to drive both client and company results, industry expertise and acumen, and the ability to thrive in a high growth and fast paced company environment.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementing Unite Us Coordinated Networks
- Lead an account team consisting of 3-10 team members & create a collaborative team culture that promotes excellence
- Lead regular team meetings to foster team discussion and sharing; keep the team informed of process changes and best practices
- Track & report on Key Performance Indicators for network success based on Unite Us best practices and client priorities
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing, and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Support operational planning for project implementation to ensure both Unite Us team and client stakeholders are successfully meeting deadlines and project deliverables
- Guide client partners through the strategy, design and implementation of a Coordinated Network from end-to-end
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
- Refined leadership skills - you are committed to setting your team up for success and you expect great results
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Analytical ability to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude and results
- Emotional intelligence- you speak with candor and authenticity and you know your audience
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 4 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Experience in people management & a commitment to leadership development
- Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Atlanta, GA
- This position requires 10% travel.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.