In our mission toward powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a mentor with Udacity. Mentors are industry professionals who provide world-class technical support to our students in their academic journeys. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process. In fact, only 1 in 22 candidates make the cut—we are picky because we want the best for our learners.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
- Language Competence: Proficient in English Writing and Speaking Skills
- Technical Competence: Cybersecurity, Vulnerabilities, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), System Security
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
- As a Q&A Professional
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Read more about the role - "Knowledge Moderation"
- As a Project Reviewer
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Read more about the role - “Reviews”
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Network with other top-notch technical mentors
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies
There are 15-20 open positions, so send in your application ASAP!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Also, while attaching resume/CV, please make sure the document is in English language.
Note: Mentors are independent contractors and set their own schedule. Additionally, if you are a good fit, we will reach out within 3 weeks with next steps. Please do not apply multiple times for the same Nanodegree Program. You are requested to graduate from the Mentorship Nanodegree in order to be onboarded as a mentor with Udacity.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.