Twilio.org fuels communication that give hope, power, and freedom. We do that by reducing the friction for organizations to connect with the people they serve. We are seeking an Enterprise Partnership Executive at Twilio.org that will work with the world’s leading nonprofits and social enterprises to help them unlock communication strategies that drive impact and revenue.
About the job:
This role is a critical position that will help Twilio.org develop important relationships and opportunities with the most influential nonprofits and social enterprises in the world. This person will help refine Twilio.org's overall customer acquisition and growth strategy working closely with the sales and finance teams. This individual will build key relationships with identified influential organizations that include negotiating, executing and managing the customer relationships.
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with strategic prospective customers including understanding their mission, strategy, key decision-makers, organizational structure, and technology solutions.
- Maintain pipeline of new customer opportunities designed to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, and manage strategic relationships that will drive platform adoption, revenue, and customer acquisition.
- Work with broader sales organization to drive post-close engagement plans for success and growth.
- Expand relationships with existing key customers by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies.
- 7-10 years of experience working in technology in a revenue generating role.
- Strong preference for prior experience working with enterprise-level nonprofits and social impact organizations including extensive industry contacts and relationships.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Extensive experience formulating a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Technically savvy, experienced with the cloud, APIs, communications and enterprise software.
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structure complex deals.
- Passionate about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on the world.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Fun to work with, excellent at teamwork and cross group collaboration.
- Creative, critical and solution-first thinker with client service mentality.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, product managers and engineers.
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST