Twilio is more than an API - it's a communications platform that empowers developers with the tools they need to innovate. The Twilio UI is vital to achieving this vision. We build user interfaces that are simple and intuitive.
Do you like creating innovative digital experiences?
We are looking for talented engineers to maintain one of the best mobile two-factor authentication applications (Authy on Google Play / Authy in the Apple Store). As an Android / iOS engineer you will work on the Authy application for Android / iOS: an application used by millions of people to protect their Internet accounts.
A developer at Authy feels empathy for the end users of the applications.
About the job:
- Be a developer, not just an intern
- Launch different projects during internship
- During the internship, you will be responsible for key elements and services that we release to our users
- The intern is expected to take on challenges, learn quickly and deliver good results
- An ideal candidate will be a passionate developer for creating unforgettable user experiences
- Work on the Authy for Android / iOS app and code using best development practices
- Write quality and maintainable code.
- Develop mobile applications with user-friendly interfaces.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in development skills, work follow-up, version control usage, and Agile development mindset
- Participate in code reviews, bug tracking and project management with the Twilio team
- Systems Engineering or similar degree
- Love of software development.
- Ability to write maintainable code with unit tests
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Experience in mobile development
- Knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You'll find creative ways to solve problems
- Ability to work in teams, with Agile methodologies
- You have contributed or maintained an open source project
- You have developed an app using the Authy or Twilio API
- You have a passion for security
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.