Twilio Security is a growing team and we need your help! We’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and bold ideas on how to communicate the amazing things we’re doing within Twilio Security to our community.
The primary responsibilities of this position include educating customers on Twilio's security posture.
- Participate in building the vision, priorities and plans for the security communications
- Execute communication from the Security team to customers
- Build a seamless customer experience
- Drive continuous improvement of security communications efforts
- Analyze and report on customer requests and roadblocks to drive internal change
- Support customer audits and questionnaire responses
- Review security clauses and exhibits as needed to assist the Legal team in understanding what our customers require of us (from a security perspective).
- Develop and maintain education material (whitepapers, videos, website content, etc.)
- Coordinate customer audit physical logistics and requests
Note: This role requires a blend of many skill sets. We’re generally looking for the following, but will consider a variety of backgrounds.
- You have generated technical customer-facing communications
- You have some experience on marketing and communications teams
- You have broad knowledge of IT concepts, including encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, applications and cloud environments
- You have organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, preferably in a risk or trust & safety context
- You have or would be willing to obtain a certification such as: CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, CIPP, PMP, CRISC, CFCP, or CGEIT
- You “wear your customers' shoes” and provide timely, relevant solutions to their problems
- You’re ready to market Trust and Security directly to developers and customers
- You’re passionate about transparent communication, whether that means extolling our virtues or owning our up to opportunities to improve
- You’re able to adapt at writing and presenting for audiences at various levels, from developers to enterprise customers to internal partners
Experience as a software developer -- for fun, college, or work. People with a technical bent tend to communicate well with our internal engineers and our customers.
Experience at a telecom and/or start-ups.
Do not submit a cover letter with your resume. Instead, please send a something you’ve written or put together (a paper, website, etc). We’re looking to see that you can present an idea clearly and effectively!
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST