Twilio is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CPO. Your role will be to partner with the CPO to manage her schedule and logistics, assist with communications, and help prioritize time among many conflicting priorities. Your ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion is key.
About the job:
The person in this role requires superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, all while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company. A critical part of this role is to understand the Company’s and CPO’s priorities to effectively prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives.
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of CPO including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Partner with the CPO to understand his priorities. Will be responsible for building relationships across the organization to be a valuable liaison to the CPO and ensure all needs are being met.
- Meeting prep through various avenues including research.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite).
- Full-service visitor management, including anticipating all needs and last-minute scheduling changes.
- Work closely with members of our Executive Team and the Executive Business Partners.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements and logistics.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly expense reports.
- Handle special projects as required or requested.
- 7+ years experience directly supporting C-Level executives
- Demonstrated integrity while handling confidential information. Understands the need to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
- Passion and energy level to support the pace of executive and the business.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Must be available beyond normal office hours if needed.
- Mac and Google Docs proficiency preferred, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs and Sheets skills. Apple Keynote experience a plus.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar.
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST