This is an exciting opportunity to join Twilio in powering the future of communications by enabling messaging, voice, video and IP solutions to be embedded into web and mobile applications to create an omni-channel, contextual experience for global consumers today.
About the job:
- This role is an exciting opportunity for ambitious people who enjoys challenges. Supporting the regional sales team, the person in this position is responsible for marketing the company’s products and services via telephone, email and social media with prospects.
- This role will generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualifying inbound and field marketing leads.
- Direct Qualified leads to field and inside sales team for closing.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on Do-er, success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Email marketing/sales information to prospective clients.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company.
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
- Manage pipeline of Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads on Salesforce.
- You have 2-3 years sales and/or account management experience at a SAAS or Enterprise Software company.
- You have a solid understanding of cloud computing trends, with an appreciation of modern web frameworks.
- You can confidently lead a discussion with a group of Product Managers, Engineers and Executives.
- You possess the skill to work both in a virtual team and perform independently.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST