See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Credit and Collections Analyst.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Credit and Collection Analyst to join our Accounting team in India. The role will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle and focus on day- to-day duties including, collections, journal entry creation, customer account reconciliation and related bad debt analysis. This position is needed to own 500 accounts and monitor key customer facing emails to ensure queries are replied within the required SLA’s
In this role, you’ll:
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Comfortable working with targets
- Organize a list according to severity of delinquency and send statements of delinquencies
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payment
- Responding to customer queries
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- You will be responsible for achieving monthly cash targets whilst ensuring effective customer satisfaction
- Identify key areas for change or improvement
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You are someone who thrives in a fast- paced environment and can easily shift between the details and the “big picture”
- You love data and reconciliations
- Best in class customer service in your priority
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years of experience working on Accounting and Collections Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to maintain and enhance our unique culture and on ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your talents to Twilio is highly desired
- Third level qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business related discipline or relevant experience
This role will be based in our Bengaluru, India office.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.