See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Analyst, Sales Strategy!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics (GTMSA) Sr. Analyst to support core business processes in our global Inbound and Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization. The Sr. Analyst will work in close partnership with the global SDR Leadership team and partner closely with our Sales Programs, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Enablement, Compensation, and Finance teams. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in Go-To-Market business strategy, conducting highly insightful analysis, data evaluation, influencing executive strategies, designing new business processes, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join us!
In this role, you’ll:
- Own creation and maintenance of our central metrics pack (forecast, pipeline, etc.)
- Support operational processes and prepare for our monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Lead innovative and transformational projects by surfacing business challenges, troubleshooting issues, and project managing operational initiatives until completion
- Constantly strive for progress, regularly identifying areas of improvement that support the organization achieving it’s core objectives with a specific focus on key metrics, tooling, and process
- Support extensive GTM planning and critical initiatives including capacity planning, territory carving/sales coverage, investment prioritization, tool enhancements, market development analysis, and quota/target-setting
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Expert at building complex models, surfacing insights from analysis on the business, and proposing strategic changes that will have the most impact and allow us to successfully scale the sales development organization
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, takes ownership in projects, flexible to adjust to new demands, and demonstrated ability to translate complex data and synthesize into business recommendations to drive strategic decisions
- Be an owner for all reporting, planning and data analysis required to deliver business insights that drive and support leadership with strategic decision making
- Become the trusted advisor and thought partner to senior sales leadership, helping to shape the strategy that will deliver world class results
- Experience with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL, Outreach, Google Suite
- High collaborative and able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- MBA or Masters with 3+ years proven experience in sales operations, revenue operations, sales strategy, go-to-market strategy, finance, or consulting
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere in the United States.
- Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,320.00 - $112,900.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.