See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Infrastructure
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to fuel awareness and understanding for one of Twilio’s most powerful and differentiating elements: our global infrastructure. Everyday, Twilio is responsible for fostering hundreds of millions of interactions across every corner of the world–from the relationships that the world’s most respected brands and nonprofits build with consumers, to critical, life-saving alerts and notifications. In this role, you will join Twilio’s Platform product marketing team as the passionate voice for the global infrastructure and networks that make it all possible. This is a full stack product marketing role in that you will support messaging and positioning, sales materials and training, customer collateral and presentations, and act as the subject matter expert for how Twilio’s infrastructure gives our customers unparalleled scale for communication.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build deep knowledge and understanding of Twilio’s infrastructure, including our Super Network of carrier relationships, and the critical path each interaction takes to reach recipients around the world
- Tailor and amplify Twilio’s platform messaging and positioning for targeted technical buyer personas
- Bring highly technical concepts together with clear, impactful stories and go-to-market resources– including trainings, customer presentations and collateral, web content, thought leadership, and customer stories
- Collaborate closely with teams across product, sales, and solutions engineering, to continuously grow trust with Twilio’s audience around the world
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- You are a strategic thinker. You like to build a deep product knowledge and dig deep into the mind of your target buyer to deeply understand their needs.
- You know how to turn technical concepts into impactful stories. You can communicate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You can see many paths to the same destination. You are always thinking of new and creative ways to drive greater impact through your work, especially through content.
- You can get things done. You empower others and bring them along on the journey of your project and you influence them without authority.
- You have excellent presentation skills. You can stand in front of any peer, customer, or executive and make the case for your product and vision.
- You’re experienced with the unique challenges and technical complexities that businesses and enterprises face when relying on technology to drive powerful customer engagement at a global scale
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, business or technology
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,096 - $151,008.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.