Because you belong at Twilio and Segment is now a part of Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
In this role, you’ll:
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned <$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- English and Portuguese proficiency required.
This role will be based in our São Paulo office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.