See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Manager, Outbound Sales Development
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a talented manager to lead an outbound sales development team in a fast-paced and world-class sales organization that evangelizes our vision for the evolution of how the world communicates. The Sales Development Manager holds a key position in the hiring, onboarding, and coaching of talented reps to help them meet and exceed company targets. Success in this role directly impacts the growth and development of our sales talent while helping to fuel the continued success of Twilio.
In this role, you’ll:
- BE AN OWNER & DRAW THE OWL: Build and implement strategic outbound campaigns that grow the success of our customer engagement model
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Hire, train, and manage a team of Outbound Sales Development Representatives. Develop them for career growth within the Twilio Sales organization.
- DON’T SETTLE: Motivate individuals and a team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship. Actively use salesforce.com and Tableau to manage sales processes and set standards for performance metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Report on sales metrics and trends to senior Sales Dev management and contribute to the Playbooks for our business
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Marketing, Sales & Enablement in order to devise regionally relevant messaging to maximize outbound effectiveness.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development Management
- Experience hiring, onboarding, and continuously coaching Outbound Sales Development Representatives
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis of campaigns and sales dev activity
- Proven record of sales success and a passion for Sales Development’s contributions to a sales organisation
- Experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Understanding of the fundamental collaboration between Marketing, Sales and Sales Development
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space
- French or German in addition to fluent English communication skills
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!