See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next General Manager of International Products.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead our International products and business. This organization is responsible for expanding our addressable market and ultimately growing our businesses internationally, regionally and locally.
Twilio is growing rapidly around the world, but we can only succeed if our products are delivered thoughtfully into each market, targeting specific geographies. This is a high profile area of our business that has a huge opportunity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Define and lead the implementation of our long-term strategic product roadmap that positions Twilio to expand internationally into emerging markets and new business verticals.
- Own the P&L of our international products division, partnering closely with our go-to-market teams in each region.
- Drive the overall product engineering strategy / roadmap and it’s alignment with our product and go-to-market teams.
- Bring strong product and engineering design processes, technical excellence to own the architecture, data, trust, and user experience.
- Leverage your strong general management capabilities to drive business objectives, work closely with our top executives to define the company’s overall strategy and direction, and help build Twilio for the next stage of growth, both organizationally and commercially.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience running a product engineering business at scale; you are a leader of leaders and a magnet for talent that builds robust teams
- Experience overseeing technology roadmaps from an international perspective.
- Track record of leading large product-driven organizations and driving process change, with the ability to investigate into the technology as needed
- Ability to navigate a complex and growing governance and global regulatory landscape
- Ability to distill sophisticated issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans, communicated at the right altitude for the audience - from the board of directors to your organization to Twilio customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
- M&A experience is a strong plus
This role will be based in one of our US or International offices, or remotely in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $290,000 - $320,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.