See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Outbound Sales Development Representative.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Outbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Success in this role directly impacts the evolution of how the company successfully engages and interacts with our customers, while helping to fuel the continued growth and success of Twilio.
At Twilio, you will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development and advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. You will have the chance to join a company that was just certified as a Great Place to Work! You will be provided a defined career path in sales and sales management depending on your performance.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DON'T SETTLE: Growth mindset of exceeding expectations and targets.
- DRAW THE OWL: Partnering with our Field Sales and Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts and sending strategic email, video and social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record within Sales Development. They also have:
- 1-2 years sales experience in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR 2-3 years of closing experience in another industry.
- A go-getter attitude, who wants to develop new and innovative communications workflows.
- General understanding of Sales Enablement Platforms (Outreach), CRM and prospecting tools.
- Feels comfortable in any vertical and is technically curious.
- Thrives on helping customers solve their problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
This role will be based in our Atlanta, Georgia office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.