See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Global Source-to-Pay (S2P) Program Director
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to drive operational excellence and build a best-in-class Global S2P program. You will be working alongside the Procurement and Sourcing, Legal, Security, Privacy, and Finance teams cross-functionally to help build and enable S2P systems and processes.
You will be responsible for providing the project management, driving the execution of the S2P global process transformation roadmap, implementing change management plans, and other requirements as needed. This is a critical leadership position to help Twilio scale in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead the Source to Pay transformation design and continuous improvement building a ‘best in class’ S2P lifecycle including; processes, systems, data management.
- Identify and develop process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procurement Systems & Process
- Collaborate with and lead a global network of matrixed stakeholders, super users, and subject matter experts associated with S2P to drive change
- Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
- Recommend solutions, provide analysis, and consolidate platforms to improve integration and to streamline processes in accordance with company policies and Finance objectives
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 12+ years of experience in managing and delivering demonstrable improvements and efficiencies in Source to Pay lifecycle and processes Improvements (consulting experience is a huge plus)
- Deep knowledge of Source to Pay systems, phased maturity and knowledge of best of breed technology.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to track and manage complex processes, while leading teams and projects concurrently.
- You collaborate cross functionally, across systems to assess the harmonizing of requirements.
- Tech savvy change agent who understands procurement and finance vendor landscape, tool capabilities/gaps and possible solutions. Knowledge of Procurement Systems (Coupa) Oracle Cloud and Contract Management Systems (like Agiloft)
- Excellent communicator and with ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Six Sigma and/or PMP® certification
This role will be remote.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $160,896.00 - $201,120.00
(Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.