Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing and seeking a highly analytical and organized individual who thrives at working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Marketing Operations Analyst will help the Marketing team with reports, and support logistical/operational activities as needed.
The Twilio team is building additional muscle to analyze and accelerate the velocity of our pipeline. This person will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance while executing operational activities and processes needed to ensure that contracts are executed in a timely manner, invoices are paid promptly, and events are successful.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and should also have the following qualifications:
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- 2-3 years of proven ability in marketing, operations, administration, project management or event management
- Ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to the table to support marketing efforts
- Experience collaborating with third party vendors and geographically diverse teams to achieve successful results
- Experience in spotting blockers and dependency problems in advance of impact and moving solutions for these blockers forward
- Analytical skills, proficient in core funnel analytics, and experience drawing insights from large datasets.
- You are willing to help as needed, willing to roll up their sleeves, and regularly work outside of their comfort zone supporting the Marketing team.
- Proficient in Tableau and SalesForce.
As Marketing Operations Specialist LATAM, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate processes and plans with internal and external partners.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure projects and event logistics requirements are met.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to keep projects on track. Always act in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- DRAW THE OWL & BE BOLD: You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box. You find ways to make magic happen regardless of time and budget challenges.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Represent Twilio in external-facing interactions with the utmost professionalism and
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help assist with the completion of key deliverables from start to finish.
Twilio is a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have clear and concrete goals around inclusion and diversity that we believe makes us one of the best places in the world to work, and we do not think we can be a successful business without a diverse set of people in our ranks.
This role will be based in Brazil. You'll have the option to work from home, or from a beautiful Twilio office. You can enjoy our incredible perks: a free Kindle when you build your Twilio app, monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, bi-weekly All Hands and more.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe phenomenal work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.