Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers within the enterprise West segment. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for an account executive who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success is sales. They also have:
- 6+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solution, understanding of API value prop, and success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks