Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
The APJ Sales Program Manager will join a new global function partnering closely with our Marketing, Enablement and Sales Operations functions across the region. This is an instrumental role within the global Sales unit and will establish a project management methodology for the team, as well as a standard way of tracking results including pipeline volume and conversion analysis. Our Sales Program Manager will ensure visibility of upcoming playbooks with internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment, and provide regular executive level updates of impact.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Sales Programs Manager, Marketing Project Manager, or an experienced Sales Operations professional to play a leadership role in a rapidly growing segment of Twilio!
You will have experience coordinating the rollout of sales programs across our sales team. You should have experience with tracking sales results from account-based marketing campaigns, and program management of sales plays with the sales enablement teams. You will have used data to quantify and seek opportunities, and you will have worked with partners to turn those insights into actionable sales plays adopted by the greater global sales team. This role requires extensive collaboration internally and externally to help our sales team maximize their outbound pipeline generation impact.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Global Sales Programs and be located in either Singapore or Sydney!
This position offers a unique and exciting opportunity to take us to the next level through innovating how we acquire, nurture and expand Twilio customers including some of the largest F500 global businesses. Our ideal candidate is:
- An energetic, cross-functional leader with deep knowledge of enterprise technology sales.
- An expert in measuring the impact of sales plays on pipeline and revenue.
- Experienced tracking the sales impact of account based marketing demand generation.
- Highly effective summarizing multiple data sources into clear executive level summaries.
- Highly analytical, data and systems oriented thinker, with expertise using a wide variety of CRM and analytics tools.
- Consistent overachiever in previous performance and results.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build new global Sales Programs program management methodology to ensure an effective rollout of sales plays across a global sales organization.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Marketing to assess the impact of account-based marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities to optimize results.
- BE AN OWNER: Partner with Sales Operations to ensure consistent global reporting of sales play impact on pipeline and revenue, and integration with sales tools.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Collaborate with Enablement teams to integrate sales plays into seller readiness.
- BE BOLD: Work with global teams and build an understanding of how to drive success across regions and product categories.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.