Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Voice was Twilio’s first product and we are looking for a product marketer with a technical bent to come in and add fuel to our Enterprise Voice business. You will have a solid background in the global telecom landscape and have an intimate knowledge of our target enterprise telecom buyer. This is a full stack product marketing role in that you will support product launches, customer presentations, sales training materials, and also act as a subject matter expert on new solutions. While this role is technical, we know everyone is different and we don’t have hard and fast requirements. We are looking for a great product marketer that can thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build a deep product knowledge and dig deep into the mind of your target buyer to deeply understand their needs.
- You know how to turn a story into a presentation - you can communicate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You can say many paths to the same destination - you are always thinking of new and creative ways to drive greater impact through your work, especially through content.
- You can get things done - you empower others and bring them along on the journey of your project and you influence them without authority.
- You are technical--you like learning how to build things and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
- You understand the global telecommunications ecosystem as well as technical opportunities and limitations.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
- Focus on the telecom component of our Voice products, and build deep SME knowledge to understand our technical buyer persona for Voice (from CIO to Network Engineer).
- Own external facing product roadmap updates, in tight relationship with the product team.
- Support cross-functional product packaging and pricing initiatives.
- Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for your product.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Product Marketing team plays an integral role in talking to and listening to customers, to understand their delights, needs and frustrations; and using that to inform the product narrative.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote or based out of our San Francisco office. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks