Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
You are an entrepreneur who enjoys the challenges of bringing new products to new markets. As a seasoned services professional, you take pride in being accountable for the implementation success of the largest and most important customers in your region.
- You bring confidence and competence to enterprise customers as you lead them to implement successful technology programs.
- You look forward to eventually growing a team of TPMs to do this work with customers throughout your region.
- You are a skilled influencer, able to motivate others to action, even without formal authority.
- You have successfully launched and managed multiple complex software development projects in your career.
- You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies, and provide effective escalation management.
- You pride yourself on your adaptability and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
As a founding team member in your region, you will enable the Twilio Expert Services team to bring deep implementation experience to the most important customers in your market, creating marquee implementations and customer relationships that fuel Twilio’s growth for years to come.
- DRAW THE OWL: As a technical program manager, you will work on paid engagements leading implementations for our top customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You will work with account executives and customers to evaluate how services, packaging, and pricing should be customized to make your region successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: You will create project plans that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production, and oversee their implementation with a combination of on-site and remote meetings.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: From your unique position working closely with the largest customers, you will serve as an important advocate for customer needs, relaying information back to sales, product, support, and others.
- Ultimately, you will create a great experience for Twilio customers and help Twilio services scale to make even more customers wildly successful.
**You will be traveling 30% to 50% of the time for this role. (contingent on pandemic resolving)
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal and external constituents are aligned to support our customers as they ramp towards production launch. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams and drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Expert Services team plays an integral role in building out the products that allow our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.