Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a motivated Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business in Spain. You need to possess a go-getter attitude, and be interested in evolving your career within the fast-growing customer engagement market.
As a Growth Account Executive, you are:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, and have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage your time.
- Hard-working and driven to exceed targets put in front of you.
- Able to prove success of owning your own book of business, and directly selling a technical product or service for at least 2 years.
- Excited about customer engagement and comfortable speaking to technical buyers and C-level executives.
- You speak English and Spanish
As a Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for onboarding new prospects and customers, below 101 employees. You will be able to sell the entire Twilio platform to help businesses enhance their customer engagement strategy and solve real business problems.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best experience
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITISE: Manage a large quantity of existing opportunities, build pipeline both within your territory accounts and by prospecting, and properly qualify in/out new opportunities generated by our BDR team. This is very much a high velocity business.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with customers to understand critical business objectives or other key performance indicators, and aid them in achieving their business goals and utilize value-based selling to position Twilio’s platform as solving specific business pains.
- BE BOLD: Champion and represent the customer at all levels internally within Twilio, working with various supporting teams such as sales engineering, marketing, product, legal, finance, leadership, etc.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Design mutually-beneficial long-term contracts that address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business.
- DRAW THE OWL: Provide accurate reporting and weekly forecasting.
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business and grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Madrid. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.