Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio SendGrid we’re focused on developing and expanding our world-class, cloud-based customer engagement platform. Twilio SendGrid is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio SendGrid is a fast moving, lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the company’s success.
Twilio is looking for an Senior Account Executive - Email who embodies the Twilio Magic and is able to sell Email into high value prospects and customers.
As an Account Executive you are/have:
- A proven track record of success selling software or SaaS solutions particularly with experience in the email or ESP space.
- Able to bring a solution-oriented approach to selling with a deep understanding of the customer communication space particularly as it relates to email.
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize, manage numerous opportunities at the same time, and collaborate closely with your peers
- Comfortable partnering with UKI Account Executives to broaden email knowledge internally
- Enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be a trusted advisor and coach to both customers and internal teams around email.
- Proficient in Salesforce for tracking sales activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Ethical. Positive. Persistent. A team player who gets things done
As an Email focused Account Executive you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for growing Email sales in the UK&I
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Engage with a wide range of prospects and customers in the UK&I to understand their business and technical requirements
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Master complex cross-functional collaboration to enable Twilio Generalist Account Executives in the UK&I on the Twilio SendGrid discovery process, value proposition, rules of engagement and sales processes
- DON'T SETTLE: Balance inbound email leads, cross selling Twilio SendGrid into the Twilio install base, and outbound hunting email target accounts
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers
- Travel will be required upon need.
The Account Executive - Email role at Twilio SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the organization, driving growth in one of our largest markets within EMEA. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based out of our London office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.