Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Country Manager to lead and grow our business in Canada. You will own and execute on the vision, strategy, and day-to-day tactics that we employ to grow. Twilio’s business in Canada is in high growth mode and we seek an individual that thinks big and is comfortable operating across functional lines to identify and execute on new growth opportunities through direct selling, partner development, business development, strategic partnerships, and marketing. This leader will build operationally mature business units that take care of the local needs of the market, supported by Twilio HQ and our regional teams.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record in leading sales organizations. The successful candidate will help shape how we develop and deliver in Canada. This is a newly created senior leadership position responsible for preserving and growing Twilio’s revenue from existing customers and new customer acquisition within the region. This individual will build and lead a team, reporting to our SVP North America and partnering with senior leaders across the company to drive revenue growth and increase Twilio’s market share.
- 15+ years of technology sales experience and 5+ years in a leadership capacity where you have built and/or scaled a team in region.
- SaaS, IaaS, PaaS or consumption based technology experience where customer relationships are dependent on technical performance.
- Proven track record of successfully building and growing revenue/teams for technical solutions and expanding customer relationships to new departments and c-suite.
- Ability to evaluate teams, develop and reshape them as necessary while mentoring and inspiring them to drive continually improving results through strong leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Brings data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills, including pipeline management and forecasting.
- Model our core values and attributes; invest in the success of your team, and create a meaningful experience for people.
- Bonuses -- experience with any or all of the following:
- Managing P&L of a country / region
- Communications technology
- Developer driven customer relationships
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.