Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Mid Market Account Executive to play a key role in further growing Twilio’s business in Australia & New Zealand . The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new customers within the Mid Market sector as well as driving the sales process from lead to deal closure!
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Growth & Mid Market Sales, ANZ, and can be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
Twilio is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to sell into prospects and customers!
- 5+ years of Solution Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise and software companies.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and running deals to closure.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box.
As a Mid Market Account Executive you will be responsible for companies that range between 100 and 2,000 employees!
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, and Operations to design mutually helpful contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do and think outside of the box. You have amazing interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
The Mid Market Sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already build a solid customer base in region. The goal of our new Mid Market Account Executive is to drive new business, win more logos and bring Twilio to even more customers to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique. We are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office on Castlereagh Street in Sydney. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.