Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a talented, creative, and high-integrity Senior Analyst to join our Core Analytics team on GTM Strategy & Analytics, (GTMSA)! GTMSA provides strategic and analytical support for Twilio’s Sales Leadership and COO. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for bringing quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing meaningful recommendations. The role will collaborate with Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Data Engineering and Finance teams. Come join us!
The successful candidate will bring strong curiosity, data analysis expertise & experience working with cross-functional teams to influence leadership. They will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges. They also have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in business analytics, statistics, or finance
- Experience with data warehousing and/or ETL processes, and distributed computing (Hive/Presto)
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) and one coding language (Python, R, Java etc.)
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and commitment to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with a variety of business owners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis.
- DRAW THE OWL: Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, and business objectives. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- BE AN OWNER: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s global sales leaders and managers to increase overall sales.
The GTMSA team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$79,944.00 - $93,680.00
Rest of Colorado:
$65,576.00 - $81,970.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks