Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud communications software market. Our Sales Development team is a key part of the New Business Sales team consisting of Sales Managers and New Business Account Executives.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of managing and leading sales reps. They also have:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development management.
- Proven record of outbound sales success.
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train team members.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis of marketing campaigns and sales activity.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- 4-year degree.
- CS background and/or an MBA
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
As an Outbound Sales Development Manager, you will:
- No Shenanigans: Scale and manage a high-performing team of SDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals and will become future AEs and leaders at Twilio.
- Empower Others: Develop, motivate and lead through inspiration, mentorship, and a “Results-Driven" approach
- Write it Down: Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Enhance cross functional relationship with key business partners -- Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns and field events, meet stretch pipeline goals, optimize business processes for efficiency, accelerating ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a deep understanding of Twilio
- Be an Owner: Own and drive execution of new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across all regional segments
- Don’t Settle: Actively use tools such as salesforce.com to manage sales processes, marketing campaigns, opportunity trends and set standards for performance metrics
- Be Inclusive: Coordinate with senior sales management to optimize processes and develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals
The Sales Development team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy, helping our Global Sales team in growing our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Atlanta. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.