Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our EMEA marketing team for a 6 month placement. This role will assist the France Marketing Manager through a variety of go to market activities including digital localized marketing campaign planning and project management, vendor research, event coordination (virtual and in-person), procurement, and various administrative tasks for France.
- Fluency in French and English is a prerequisite
- You have been working in Marketing for 2-5 years and bring a variety of experience in different areas of Marketing and have previously built out integrated digital campaigns
- Analytically minded, driven, persuasive, and a good listener
- Strong organisational skills: this position will require the individual to prioritize and 'multi-task'
- Professional/self-motivated demeanour and attitude, a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude
As a Marketing coordinator you will:
- Support the needs of the France Field Marketing Manager on a variety of local and regional programs
- Leverage existing creative to produce localised ad units for display and social campaigns, support in translation and localization efforts
- Build out instapages for lead generation purposes
- Coordinate with the France Mid-Market, the EMEA Marketing team and 3rd party vendors to build in-language marketing campaigns that resonate with our audience
- Create project timelines including roles and responsibilities, dependencies, etc.
- Work with brand team on identifying new giveaways, design specifications and work with vendors and procurement to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner
The France Field Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth in the European subregion and we work closely with our partners in the sales organisation to ensure that they have sufficient inbound leads and pipeline to hit their sales targets, as the France Go-to-Market Team has been growing exponentially.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based in London. You will be home based until further notice but could require visits to the Soho London office as and when the pandemic eases and offices reopen. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratised communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualising the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organisations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.