Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a People Operations Associate to offer outstanding HR service to employees and managers globally as our organization continues to grow. This person will play a key role in assisting our People Team with day-to-day HR support and operations including processing, communication, and administration tasks.
The People Operations Associate will assist with HR Operational processes and services, who lives the Twilio Magic, and brings a skillset of customer service, detail orientation, communication skills, and an understanding of HR processes and systems. They also have:
- Demonstrated effective multitasking, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and tasks
- Brings curiosity, and desire to find opportunities for improvement
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skills, having a growth mentality
- Proactive and communicative, prioritizing employee and customer communications and service
- Understanding of the HR ecosystem (payroll, IT, compensation, benefits)
- Experience in an HR or Operational environment handling coordination and direct customer/employee questions
As a People Operations Associate, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Leverage Workday and ServiceNow to perform transactions, support employees, and internal clients. Document, maintain and communicate core HR processes to users and partners
- DRAW THE OWL: Provide administrative support to employees and internal partners on Benefits, Compensation, HR Policies, Relocation, Background Checks, Payroll, HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow), and Mobility and Immigration
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Provide administration, communication, and processing in support of core HR processes
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide assistance to employees and managers on core HR policies and processes.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Maintain confidentiality of core HR data and projects. Participate in support for HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems and processes.
The daily processes of people operations is the backbone of core HR functions, from hiring and promoting employees, to ensuring the The People Team is on a mission to develop a world class People Operations organization. You will have a direct impact in the creation of Best Practices and building the foundation for an effective People Operations organization.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.