The Who, What, Why, and Where?
Twilio is looking for a new Recruiting Coordinator (Talent Guide) for their Talent Acquisition Team. You are right for this role if you are an organizational guru who can work effectively with internal clients, as well as candidates. The ideal candidate has great verbal and written communication skills, can shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoys the challenges of helping build a great organization of talented individuals. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.
Twilio is looking for a Talent Guide who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of excellent customer service. They also have:
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and solve complex problems as they arise
- Strong need to be organized at all times
- Commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Can work cross functionally and across multiple levels to build a world class candidate experience
As an Talent Guide, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate interview details to high-level candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely, and professional manner. Update and maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- DRAW THE OWL: Come up with solutions to streamline the interview process, create experiences to ensure top notch service for all of your stakeholders.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all of our candidates, be a self-starter and independent problem solver.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with recruiters, executives and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc. Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals and transportation to/from airport(s).
- NO SHENANIGANS: Deal with problems head on, and work to solve them while keeping candidate experience at the forefront.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers and executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role and to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Talent Acquisition team plays an integral role in building small, impactful teams that work closely with our developer community to meet their communication needs. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come to join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $22.34/hr- $33.51/hr
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $19.55/hr- $29.32/hr