Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Product Manager, Customer Support to join our Support Strategy & Enablement team. You will be a key contributor to Customer Support’s business growth strategy by running the Twilio Customer Support portfolio of support plans and offerings; maximizing revenue opportunities; and ensuring customers adopt the support plan best suited for their needs. As the Support Offerings Product Manager you will be responsible for pricing and packaging of support offerings, building materials to communicate the value proposition and differentiation of the offerings, and enable sales teams to understand and articulate benefits to customers. You will also be responsible for contributing to and utilizing decision-making frameworks for promoting visibility, aligning key team members, influencing leadership decision-making, and building productive and positive relationships at all levels. You have strong communications and organization skills and be able to partner effectively within Customer Support and with other organizations cross-functionally.
Twilio is looking for a driven individual with a passion for customer success who lives the Twilio Magic and is able to combine strategic, analytical, and big-picture thinking to optimize Support offering portfolio and drive sales and adoption. You have relevant experience leading a product or portfolio of offerings, defining customer needs and requirements, building value proposition messaging and collateral, enabling field teams, and analyzing sales data to understand product performance. This is a highly active, roll-up-your-sleeves role, and you'll balance multiple priorities at once.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally for a Customer Support or Services organization or for a high growth, SaaS company.
- 3 or more years experience in:
- Developing services, specifically by evaluating existing support offerings and understanding what the needs are, what is being filled, and what the gaps are.
- Collating and analyzing CSAT surveys, NPS data, and focus group feedback.
- Analyzing market research & competitive intelligence
- Enabling Sales and other customer facing functions to understand the value and differentiation of the offerings in order to drive sales and adoption success
- Pricing and monetizing new and existing offerings, including premium offerings.
- Coordinating business systems and process improvement strategies with internal partners.
- Supervising all aspects related to the implementation stages of improvement initiatives. Experience in traditional project management principles is a plus.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business systems and processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Splunk, and Tableau. You are comfortable in documenting your work in Google Suite, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
As our Customer Support Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with support delivery team to define and evaluate core Support offerings globally, understand metrics, identify improvements, and develop programs to drive measurable outcomes.
- DON’T SETTLE: Deep dive into financial metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with insights to evolve systems and processes.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Efficiently and effectively communicate, track plans, and provide visibility to the progress and performance of your work to team members
- BE AN OWNER: Jump into the details of how we are managing the work by conducting interviews with global partners, synthesize findings, and bridge qualitative insights with supporting data to provide the best solutions
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $151,008
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $132,132
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks