Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Singapore based Talent Acquisition Manager who is passionate and experienced with managing teams to deliver quality and balanced hires. This recruiting leader will partner with leaders from the Go To Market, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to deliver the world’s best talent that Twilio needs to continue building for our customers. This Talent Acquisition Manager will leverage Twilio’s incredible company culture and deep commitment to its employees to attract the best talent in the world to join Twilio! This Talent Acquisition Manager will develop a solid team of recruiters who innovate, create efficiency, who wears the customer's shoes and who delivers amazing results. This growing team will be supporting Go To Market Departments in the APJ region.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic global business leaders. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a recruiting role, and 2+ yrs as a team Manager preferably at high-growth, technology (software) SaaS companies;
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders, hiring managers and teams while in direct collaboration with other Recruiting teams.
- Comfortable with simultaneously leading thorough reporting and analysis, people management, client support and organization wide hiring across multiple teams.
- Ability to partner with peers and leaders in other locations to facilitate delivery of the global recruiting plan
- Experience maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met with local integrity.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create extraordinary outcomes.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring strategy then take the lead on implementing and delivering on that strategy with your team of Talent Acquisition Partners. Ensure a detailed business and candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to develop a vision, to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals. Keep your team motivated and pushing to exceed goals.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build strategic plans to grow our diverse talent pools, work with leaders to evaluate diversity on their teams and help your recruiters to expand beyond the normal channels to discover great candidates.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers and executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our BUs to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role and to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
This position is based out of our office in Singapore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status, and operates in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.