Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Solutions Architect for our Professional Services team. This person will work hand-in-hand with our largest and most innovative customers to lead technical discovery, training/workshops, software development sessions, and onsite consultations.
Twilio is looking for an experienced technical consultant who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of crafting and implementing sophisticated solutions for enterprise-level customers. They also have:
- The technical skills and experience to become a specialist on Twilio’s products, to map those products to customers’ needs, and to craft and construct solutions to fill those needs
- The communication skills to understand key customer requirements, collaborate on a project plan, and eloquent solutions and tradeoffs
- The consulting skills to thrive as the face of Twilio Professional Services in front of Customers’ executives and engineers alike, leading discovery, whiteboarding, and pair coding sessions
- A background in contact center and/or communications technology
As a Solutions Architect you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are thoughtful about the short term and long term implications of your advice, and you think about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs and Twilio's business goals
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Train and advise customers’ managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to use Twilio technology
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements and requests inside and out, and advocate for them to the rest of the company
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build and present design documents and architecture specifications to customer, as well as documentation to your team
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: With engagements limited in both time and scope by explicit contracts, you will turn big problems into small problems and resolve is significant, what is not, and everything in-between
- DRAW THE OWL: Twilio’s products are building blocks, and customers need a castle – Help them craft it, and guide them how to build it!
The Professional Services team is central to Twilio’s continued success. We work with the company’s highest-profile and most innovative customers to tackle their most difficult problems in the communications space.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduced a new type of platform for Contact Center applications which has the potential to reinvent traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms redefined traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to pursuing hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$120,832 - $166,144
Rest of Colorado:
$105,728 - $145,376
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks