Location: Remote- US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an ERP Project Manager to drive the ongoing ERP and other Finance organization’s initiatives. You will be working alongside Finance and cross-functional team managers to identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, communicate status to all levels of the business and champion Twilio’s project management best practices. This is a critical position to help Twilio’s Finance, Accounting and other functions scale for the future within Twilio’s fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for an ERP Project Manager who the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business and technical transformation projects. They also have:
- 7yrs+ experience of managing global ERP implementations with strong Finance applications domain knowledge
- Managed at least two full Oracle Cloud Project implementations
- Experience with Oracle ERP Implementation Methodologies.
- Understanding of Oracle OUM/AIM
- Managed production and non-prod environments and facilitated quarterly and other periodic patching to the ERP environments
- Experience managing Oracle Cloud ERP integrations with banks and legacy systems
- PMP Certification and Agile CSM
- Project Management experience using Airtable or similar tools
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
As a Principal Technical Program Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead and manage global Flex BU operations. Distill sophisticated and ambiguous situations into impactful plans for our teams. Define, establish, and maintain a consistent, traceable decision-making process across a heterogeneous landscape of partners. Work cross-functionally to help build future state reporting, tools and processes and empower BU teams to make best use of their data.
- BE BOLD & BE AN OWNER: Become intimately familiar with the business, lead the team to distill and deliver critical business insights for leadership. Influence teammates and executives with your findings.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build out the strategy and team focus around what the top priorities are for our BU. Build operational processes that increase the BU’s efficiency & quality. Focus end to end from product engineering to desired business outcomes. Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics and R&D improvements that drive improved BU operating performance against SLAs/SLOs. Consolidate technical operating metrics and lead a regular technical operations review at the BU level. Represent the BU at the corporate level monthly metrics review.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document and instill good practices throughout the organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and standard methodologies. Share your program management knowledge with leadership of BU teams.
- DON’T SETTLE: Establish and ensure appropriate reporting of operational metrics, team performance and overall patterns and trends. Be the champion for internal and external partners.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Help the team navigate complex decisions that require striking the right balance between business growth and risk mitigation objectives.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with BU leads to develop plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plans. Raise urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure in a timely manner. Determine optimal staffing levels, ensure the team is prioritizing the right work and find opportunities for automation and innovation. Consistently raise the bar and ensure the operations team achieves performance goals and objectives.
The Financial Systems and Operations team is a small but impactful team within the CFO org and is key to driving process scaling and efficiency in Twilio’s rapid growth environment. Our team’s goal is to manage and deliver high-quality projects to the finance organization leveraging best project management practices.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $109,824 - 151,000
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $96,096 - $132,132
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks