Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Manager to join our growing Sales Operations team. This role is perfect for a quote-to-cash professional, with a depth of Salesforce and Contract Lifecycle Management experience, who is looking for the opportunity to design solutions for a fast growing Go-To-Market organization and create a best-in-class Contract Lifecycle experience. You are right for this role if you’re passionate about creating high-impact CLM features, work well with stakeholders across the quote-to-cash lifecycle, and want to design and build technical solutions that will enable our Go-To-Market and supporting teams to efficiently and accurately create agreements. You are interested in creating a long term strategy and vision that will take our CLM Platform to the next level.
You’re someone who digs solving complex, interconnected technical and business problems while partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders across the Sales and Go-To-Market organizations. You’re capable of quickly understanding what’s working (or not) in a given situation and crafting and communicating a structured, organized way forward that may involve both technical and process improvements. You have solid Salesforce skills that you’re looking to take to the next level, and you’re experienced with CLM platforms and how they integrate with SFDC. You’re comfortable working with an engineering team to communicate technical specifications and drive projects to completion, and you’re capable of handling hands-on declarative Salesforce work — this position will have many opportunities for both. You’re excited about the idea of a high-autonomy role where you’re trusted and empowered to craft and own technical solutions that solve tough quote-to-cash problems.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing solutions. They also have:
- 3-5 years in a Salesforce or CRM architecture role
- Experience implementing or developing features on a CLM platform integrated with Salesforce
- Experience in creating and driving a compelling product roadmap that solves problems for Go-to-Market and back office teams
- Experience supporting the technical needs of sales, billing, contract operations, and legal teams within Salesforce and other integrated third-party tools
- Excellent stakeholder relationship and project management skills, including proactive communication and aligning with stakeholder goals
- Strong ability in Salesforce data models, custom objects, declarative automation, and understanding of when to use declarative automation versus code
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience implementing or maintaining and Conga (Formerly Apttus) CLM instance
- Experience working with X-Author
- Experience working with Docusign
- Salesforce Developer certification
As a CLM Platform Manager, you will be responsible for managing and configuring Salesforce CRM and Conga (formerly Apttus) CLM. You will architect, design, and build high-impact projects and features that will create a best-in-class experience for our Go-To-Market organization and supporting teams. You will partner closely with our legal, contract operations, billing platform, and sales teams to design and implement a roadmap that solves some of Twilio’s toughest quote-to-cash challenges. Additionally, you’ll join a solution-architect-led team of platform managers focused on solving problems in the sweet spot between business and technology and have the opportunity to drive transformative projects for our Go-To-Market teams.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Design and implement user-centric solutions to business and technical problems, with the goal of increased operational efficiency and readiness for scale
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Create and execute a feature-rich roadmap that will enable Legal, Contract Operations, and Go-To-Market teams to work efficiently.
- DON’T SETTLE: Partner with our vendors to drive feature enhancements, and work with teammates across the globe to improve the CLM experience
- BE INCLUSIVE: Meet regularly with sales users, legal, contract operations, and billing platform teams to understand needs and drive roadmap alignment.
- BE AN OWNER: Solution, scope and lead projects to improve the experience of creating agreements, and managing the contract lifecycle within our CLM instance
- BE BOLD: Create solutions that will fundamentally change and improve the way our Go-To-Market and legal teams leverage our CLM. Become an expert on the CLM market and best practices for scalable, enterprise-grade contracting solutions.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the Sales and Go-To-Market organization.
We created this role because we are passionate about creating a seamless agreement experience and empowering our sales team. You will drive the projects and features that will create a best-in-class order process and deliver a world-class Contract Lifecycle Management tool.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.