Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the People Program Manager, Onboarding, this person will handle all elements of onboarding in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, IT and Global Workplace teams ensuring an equitable experience for all new hires. This candidate will provide consistent experiences across all locations, actioning against feedback and delivering an onboarding experience that drives the Twilio Magic. This role is ultimately responsible for delivering an equitable employee onboarding experience regardless of Twilio location.
This person in this role will be a key member of the Employee Experience team and will have the opportunity to partner with the global team. This person will own setting expectations, priorities, processes, and governance routines to deliver the best onboarding experience.
Twilio is looking for a proven leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is committed to delivering with integrity, transparency, and quality.
They also have:
- 5+ years experience in program management
- 5+ years of experience working with stakeholders within a cross-functional matrixed environment
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across multiple regions and influence leadership
- Deep understanding of how to manage complex timelines, people programs and short-term sprints
- Proven track record to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - and this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some specific areas you’ll be driving:
- BE BOLD: Provide thought leadership, maximizing peer and industry best practices to drive process improvements including identifying, creating and implementing initiatives to improve onboarding
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop a global onboarding playbook with guidelines, standards, success metrics and reporting with a large focus on engagement from day one to 90 days in
- BE AN OWNER: Develop process and system improvements to deliver proactive, strategic programming; proactively identify experience opportunities, issues and risks
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with Talent Acquisition to execute new hire onboarding triggers, People Ops to ensure they’re in our system, Talent Management to experience the remote onboarding experience and Workplace to connect them with their local office and Hiring Managers to welcome their new team members
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop thoughtful programs for global, regional, and local connections for new hires
Through our hyper-growth, the Employee Experience team imagines and builds programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our amazing culture and employee experience where all Twilions and subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $99,000-$137,000
Rest of Colorado: $87,000-$120,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks