Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a product marketer with a vision for the future of communications, passionate about our Account Security portfolio. You will also be positioning, messaging and GTM activities around product launches, content, and campaign development. We don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes of a phenomenal product marketer and that you care about authentication & verification.
A leader who lives the Twilio Magic, and has a track record of product marketing excellence. They also have:
- 5+ years shown experience in product marketing, or technical marketing.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build a deep product knowledge and determine how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way.
- You know how to turn data into a story, and turn a story into a presentation. You are able to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- Enable and educate internal audiences to drive important and measurable content.
- You can get things done. We want to talk about how you lead projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with technology products that target developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
- You understand the global market around authentication/CIAM or other related security markets.
- You have experience targeting multiple segments. So in addition to developers, you've worked with products that have targeted enterprises, and have experience with Sales overlay models.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD & WRITE IT DOWN: Create GTM strategy and rally product, marketing, and sales around your vision.
- BE AN OWNER: Lead all marketing work streams for Account Security; lead product launches, marketing for top Account Security use cases, customer insights, regionalization, and competitive analysis.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with demand generation teams to help create and execute the campaigns to build Pipeline and partner with marketing in support of events, content marketing, and case studies.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for your product.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead sales training and be the subject matter authority on all things Account Security.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
The product marketing team at Twilio is defining the next chapter of customer engagement through extraordinary messaging and positioning, storytelling and customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, they play an integral role in translating products, features, and services into solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to succeed at Twilio.
This position will be located either in the San Francisco office or remote. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive environment that empowers everyone to do their best work to be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has modernized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.