Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team to be a strategic business partner for EMEA’s Go to Market organization. Reporting to the EMEA GTM Finance leader, this role will be highly visible, helping to guide and optimize the investments fueling Twilio's Go-To-Market strategy around Sales, Marketing, Services, and other supporting functions for Sales in the EMEA region. You'll primarily partner with regional business management and budget owners, and be responsible for reporting, forecasting, and analyzing all aspects of departmental operating expenses and its impact on the workforce. You will also partner with business executives to help them manage their hiring and program spend investments to optimize for efficient growth. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with the regional GTM leaders and the global FP&A team by providing insights on ROI, process improvements, generating budget vs actual analysis within the region, and completing other ad hoc projects.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of working in Finance teams. We seek someone who has:
- 5+ years' FP&A experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment.
- Can bring strong financial and analytical skills to a collaborative team-based working environment.
- Has an eye for detail, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Excels at juggling multiple priorities, is eager to make an impact on the business, and motivated to tackle complex problems.
- Takes pride in their work’s integrity, quality, and accuracy.
- Experience functioning across a matrixed organization, building and working with cross functions within a regional P&L, and implementing new process and planning frameworks
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Serves as a business partner to executives
- Is a results-oriented individual with a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions
As a Senior Business Partner Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Create and operationalize the GTM budget within EMEA’s P&L, with clear rules of engagement that empower GTM leadership and drive accountability through the organization.
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a representative / voice of Finance to the EMEA GTM business unit and continuously develop efficient reporting tools to support decision-making. Provide analytical support to the regional GTM leadership and drive ad-hoc cross-functional projects.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Advise senior leadership on overall workforce strategy within EMEA GTM. Identify potential optimizations where particular headcount and/or program spend can be changed to optimize expenses and/or improve ratio efficiency.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Develop analytics to help Regional and Functional leaders make data driven decisions on tradeoffs, optimizing the region for long term profitable growth.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Interface with the global Business Partner team, Central Functional leaders and Corporate Finance teams to provide clear and transparent oversight on OpEx planning while advocating for EMEA GTM budget needs.
The Finance team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We guide company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position’s preferred location will be in our beautiful, new and expanding offices in London (Soho), or Paris (France). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.