Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Project Manager for Twilio’s Services team in EMEA which spans Professional Services, Customer Success and Customer Support.. The person in this role will lead cross-functional internal projects that help Twilio move the needle on improving the experience for our customers.. Reporting to the Head of Services, EMEA, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s to deliver an amazing experience to customers.
Twilio is looking for a Project Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of learning, growth, impact, and success. Ideal candidates:
- Working towards a BS, MS, or PhD degree
- Have a keen interest in project management
- Have a hungry entrepreneurial and "can do" spirit, as evidenced by successful interest in learning project management methodologies and frameworks (Agile)
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from engineers to executives
- Ability to create logical views of project sequence and dependency to orchestrate work across multiple teams and track global view of program risks/ issues/ dependencies
- Skill in delivering verbal and written communications to internal customers that demonstrate an ability to accurately convey information and a sensitivity to the internal customer's experience
As a Project Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Have a deep sympathy and understanding for the challenges our customers in EMEA face and work alongside internal teams to identify challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze data and trends from Services teams and voice of the customer surveys to provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Coordinate internally to suggest improvements and solutions for challenges faced by customers to move the needle forward on improving NPS and touchpoint experience scores across the EMEA Services organisation.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Own all projects related to improving the customer experience including strategy formation, developing business cases, project execution, stakeholder communication and collaboration, project plans, timelines, and artifacts.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities to improve customer’s experience, conducting analysis alongside customer operations and working with the EMEA leadership team to determine projects and priorities.
The Services team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with sales, marketing, product, operations and finance to provide a great experience to our customers ensuring long-term trusted relationships ultimately facilitating our customers continued success and growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office from Dublin. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratised communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.