Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record within Sales Development. They also have:
- New or upcoming graduates, or 1+ years' of experience in sales development.
- Quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, chat, and request for contact forms.
- From these conversations, you will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Ultimately identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD: We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to start their sales career at a world-class sales organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You are right for this role if you’re excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics, and contributing back to the team team through various leadership initiatives.
- DON'T SETTLE: You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
The Sales Development team is central to Twilio's continued growth and the initial point of contact for potential customers. We lead all aspects of identifying and evaluating customers that will increase the sales pipeline and have a significant impact
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver, Colorado office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $19.94/hr to $27.41/hr
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks