Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing the GTM Operations Team and is looking for a hardworking Contracts Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to Twilio’s Sales and GTM Operations Team in shepherding sales contracts to completion, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies and processes. You will also draft sales order forms, and provide administrative support to the GTM Operations Team.
This role reports to the Manager, Sales Operations and will be based in Singapore.
Twilio is seeking for a Contract Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 1+ years of experience working within Operations, Finance, Sales or Business Development; ideally with contract review/drafting experience
- A diligent, detail oriented skillset, able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining extremely organized
- Experience collaborating with and supporting internal client groups (e.g., sales) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus, DocuSign, and JIRA
- Eager to be a process master that helps educate, guide, and ensure that the Sales and GTM Operations Team follows the accurate internal contracting policies and processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high pressure environment and provide dedicated and excellent customer service
- A bachelor’s degree
As aContracts Administrator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as first point of contact to the Sales Team to answer contract-related inquiries, draft a variety of sales order form clauses and raise as appropriate to Operations and Legal colleagues
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage the signature and storage process for a high volume of sales contracts
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Educate and train members of the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams on contracting processes and policies to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract requests
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop new and update existing contract processes and training materials for the Sales and GTM Operations Teams
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is essential to the success of the GTM Operations organization. Your outstanding skill set and experience are critical to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have fostered with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more. You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.