Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing the GTM Operations Team and is looking for a hardworking Contracts Analyst! In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to Twilio’s Sales and GTM Operations Team in shepherding sales contracts to completion, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies and processes. You will also draft sales order forms, and provide administrative support across the team.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience working within Operations, Finance, Sales or Business Development; ideally with contract review/drafting experience
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to comprehend complex written concepts
- A diligent, detail oriented skillset, able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining very organized
- Ability to collaborate with and support internal teams (e.g., sales)
- Experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus, DocuSign, and JIRA
- Eager to be a process master that helps educate, guide, and ensure that the Sales and GTM Operations Team follows the accurate internal contracting policies and processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high pressure environment
- Provide dedicated and excellent customer service
As Contracts Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as first point of contact to the Sales Team to answer contract-related inquiries, draft a variety of sales order form clauses and escalate as appropriate to Operations and Legal colleagues
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead the signature and storage process for a high volume of sales contracts
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Educate and train members of the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams on contracting processes and policies to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract requests
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop new and update existing contract processes and training materials for the Sales and GTM Operations Teams
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is crucial to the success of the GTM Operations organization. Your unique skill set and experience are essential to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.