Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Data Analyst to join our Services Operations team. This is a phenomenal role for a data / operations professional looking to further develop their career in a fast paced, high growth company. The Data Analyst will work with various data sources to provide business reports & dashboards to help solve complex problems. This person will help Services Management (Professional Services, Support & Customer Success) clarify fast-moving strategic data priorities and tackle operational challenges.
Twilio is looking for a great teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has proven success in prior roles.
- 2+ years of experience as data or reporting analyst in service operations, sales operations, finance or similar field in software / technology industry
- Demonstrated track record of working with large data sets
- Experienced with the tools of our trade: Excel, Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, Looker
- Good attention to detail and high degree of ownership
- Thrives at complex and structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication
- Can operationalize complex data requirements to make reporting repeatable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of services strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful
- BE AN OWNER: Understand various data sources used by the Services teams to support their objectives. Make recommendations to make the data more efficient
- DON'T SETTLE: Automate reporting processes by connecting disparate data sources, developing and managing data models and creating scripts
- DRAW THE OWL: Come up with analytical or operational approaches that do not yet exist
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
Successful onboarding and launch of new customers and new use cases within existing customers is the cornerstone of Twilio’s rapid growth. We only succeed when our customers succeed. The Services Operations team is instrumental in enabling the Support, Customer Success & Professional Services teams to be world-class. Allowing these teams to focus on customers without systems or processes getting in the way.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. You will be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.