Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The EMEA Marketing team at Twilio is looking for an Industry / Sector Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Field Marketing team in London.
This position is a 6 month contract.
As an Industry/Sector Marketing Manager you live the Twilio Magic and will be responsible for identifying, profiling and targeting new sectors for Twilio to address. You would be responsible for analysing market and customer trends to narrow in on specific use cases and sector approaches and work collaboratively with field marketing, sales strategy and sales teams to execute campaigns to drive net new opportunities and pipeline.
As an Industry / Sector Marketing Manager, you will have:
- Strong project management experience, with proven track record of successfully delivering projects, specifically in an industry or ABM role
- Strong proficiency in zeroing-in on relevant market segment drivers and indicators; an instinct for knowing what matters and what doesn’t.
- Ability to successfully interact with and influence a variety of roles and decision-making levels within the company; strong written and communications skills.
- Good ability to decipher large amounts of data and requests and then distill into clear strategies and communications.
- Have a strong command of testing and optimisation techniques to demonstrate impact and outcomes
- Fluency in a second European language is beneficial
- Good experience working with Tableau and other reporting tools
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage data from internal and 3rd party sources to identify key sectors including customer revenue and opportunity data, sector and account specific growth data, etc. Work with Marketing Operations to create world-class reporting and dashboards for real-time analysis in Tableau and other analytics platforms.
- BE AN OWNER: Work with sales strategy and analytics to ensure appropriate account and contact data is available in Salesforce for addressable markets. Liaising with Campaigns, Field Marketing and Demand Gen teams on the execution of outbound campaigns, arming Sales and Sales Development with prospecting tools, etc.
- BE BOLD: Align use cases to sectors and create Go To Market plans for each including sourcing content, adapting messaging where appropriate, drafting outbound sequences, nurture plans, etc.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with branding / communications and demand generation counterparts in the creation and development of market facing campaigns to drive meetings and opportunities
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications for customer engagement. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your career growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in London. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.