Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Content Developer (E-Learning & Visual Design). As our E-Learning and Visual Design expert, you will be responsible for content development, design and implementation based on using best in class authoring tools and media. The role will allow you to help identify curriculum needs and develop instructional programs. This role will report into the Head of Content Development and Delivery on our Content Development and Delivery team in our Sales Enablement organization.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of design and development of eLearning modules and video tutorials. You are right for this role if you excel at analyzing and evaluating available training materials. You also need to possess the ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts and Product Owners to facilitate learning content and design.
You’ll be responsible for managing new development projects from end– to–end ensuring adherence to project milestones and deadlines. At the same time, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to the learning content, presentation and delivery based on user feedback and industry research in the areas of adult learning methodology and the delivery of cutting edge web-based training.
- 5+ years of instructional design, course design and development experience
- Strong proficiency in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia 8 software, Vyond, Toonly, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro and Premier (all advantageous)
- Experience creating instructional video and instructional overlays
- Working knowledge of instructional design, adult learning methodology and delivery of Web-based training & Mobile learning experience
- Foundational knowledge of the use of graphics in learning; and commitment to producing high-quality, cutting edge deliverables
- Experience developing trainings on software for sales or technical sales groups
- Solid project management skills; the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Able to travel up to 10%
As a Content Developer (E-Learning & Visual Design), you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Attend scoping sessions, design and create storyboards for E-learning.
- DRAW THE OWL: Design and develop eLearning modules and video tutorials using professional judgment regarding features, layout, and screen elements.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Use your own discretion to develop and recommend a timeline for learning content design based upon many factors including software complexity, number of features, target audience and etc.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITISE: Report status of course/project development and adherence on regular scheduled intervals.
The Content Development and Delivery team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business to develop world class content to enable our sales organisation development. This is an opportunity to come in early and shape the future of a growing team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills alongside our internal business experts, and deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast and lunch and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.