Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Revenue Data Analyst to join our FP&A team. The team is building additional muscle to analyze customer and product usage for our high-growth business. You will play a critical role in analyzing the drivers of revenue performance and uncovering trends that will inform investment strategies and revenue maximizing initiatives. The role will require partnering with sales, marketing, and product teams to understand the data in a complex, usage based business model and share insights. The right candidate has a mix of technical, business, and analytical skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic and is excited to bring their data and analytical skills to a collaborative team-based working environment. This is a highly visible role for an enthusiastic analyst looking to take the next step in their career. We seek someone who has:
- 2+ years of data analysis experience in a professional organization.
- Strong analytical skill set; experience in manipulating data sets using SQL, Python, R or other programming/scripting language.
- Comfort with statistical concepts and methods for analyzing data.
- Intense curiosity about understanding key drivers of a complex business.
- Desire to build predictive and other ad-hoc models.
- Track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience working with sales and marketing metrics at a SAAS company desired.
As a Revenue Data Analyst, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Be responsible for understanding the core drivers of revenue. Deep dive into metrics and data to deliver actionable large-scale analyses.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build predictive and other ad-hoc models to support business decisions.
- BE BOLD: Have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with teams throughout the business to understand the available data and existing models that can be leveraged. Build analyses for understanding customer traffic patterns and churn across products.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with sales and marketing to determine the core levers of our business and to identify revenue maximizing initiatives.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilio’s decision making process and the GTM Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As a Revenue Data Analyst, your ability to identify and understand trends, opportunities, and problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilio’s future.
Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position can be located at our Denver or Atlanta offices or remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.