Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking individuals to join our Customer Support organization that supports the Twilio product suite. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about Twilio.
We are searching for a Technical Support Manager to lead a growing team of Technical Support Engineers in Bogota, Colombia.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is passionate about the customer experience and driving exceptional customer satisfaction results. You recognize that the only way to do that is to develop and coach your employees, to treat them the same way you would want them to treat your customers. They also have:
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and have demonstrated your dedication to the customer experience
- Experience being inclusive, while working with team members in different geographic locations and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to identify process and team improvements, innovation and “Drawing the Owl” to creatively solve problems and allow your team to operate at scale
- Proven documentation ability to “write it down” to create and curate internal and external documentation
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of customer-facing technical support engineers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
As a Technical Support Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Understand customer roadblocks and pain points and advocating in a data driven way with product management and engineering teams to enhance the customer experience and delight Twilio customers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Hire and train new employees to supplement existing resources as needed while all the time raising the bar on the standard of excellence
- BE AN OWNER: Foster a strong culture of collaboration and customer empathy in your team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers in Bogota who are part of a global Technical Support organization and who assist our customers across the full suite of Twilio products.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.