Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong development and architecture experience for communications, contact center or customer engagement platforms to join our Professional Services team in Asia Pacific. Twilio’s Professional Services team work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops and onsite consultations.
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers. Technology consulting experience is a plus.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
- You are business proficient in English.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
As a Solutions Architect you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are thoughtful about the short term and long term implications of your advice. You also think about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs, as well as Twilio's business goals.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Train and advise customers’ managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to use Twilio technology
- NO SHENANIGANS: Use your judgement and discretion to do what is right for Twilio and our customers
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements and requests inside and out, and advocate for them to the rest of the company
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create and present design documents and architecture specifications to customer, as well as documentation to the rest of your team
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: With engagements limited in both time and scope by explicit contracts, you will turn big problems into small problems and figure out what is important, what is not, and everything in-between
- BE BOLD: If it was easy, everybody would do it. Come up with the right solutions for customers’ problems and deliver them with confidence
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work amongst a diverse set of voices and seek unique perspectives and ideas to build a more complete understanding of both problems and solutions
- DRAW THE OWL: Twilio’s products are building blocks, and customers need a castle – Help them design it, and teach them how to build it!
- DON’T SETTLE: Expect the best from yourself and your team. There is a right solution, and it’s up to you to find it
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, weekly team lunch, awesome health benefit coverage and cool swags. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.