Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking Sales Compensation Enablement and Communication Manager to join our Sales Compensation team. This is a great role for an enablement professional looking to further develop their career in a fast pace, high growth environment. The person in this role will contribute their skills and experience to build and own Sales Compensation enablement and communication program globally .To be successful, the person will need experience in building and delivering sales enablement programs, strong customer focus, great communication and presentation skills.
This is the perfect position for you if you have 3+ years of Sales Enablement experience and excel at:
- Collaborating cross-functionally and building relationships to inform, shape, and execute upon a successful enablement strategy
- Sales training and coaching Account Executives of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Understanding sales roles, sales processes and tools, and using this information to design and deliver a world-class enablement program
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both internal and external contexts
- Developing enablement curricula and training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Ability to adapt to change in a constantly evolving environment, while maintaining a commitment to excellence and strong attention to detail
- Being able to prioritise and stay organised while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, and stakeholders
As a Sales Compensation Enablement and Communication Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES:
- Partner with our sales leaders to understand the needs of the teams and design and execute a customised sales compensation enablement strategy and plan to support the team’s sales readiness and effectiveness
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with Sales organizational goals and objectives
- EMPOWER OTHERS:
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts within Sales Compensation, Sales Operations and Sales Enablement organizations
- BE AN OWNER and DRAW THE OWL:
- Develop and deliver content for employee Sales compensation onboarding and continuous enablement programs using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays etc.)
- Develop and own Sales Compensation communication strategy, operationalize with clarity and consistency
- WRITE IT DOWN:
- Manage scheduling of virtual & in-person training events according to Enablement plan
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of Sales Compensation and relevant Sales Operations tools and best practices; communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs
The Sales Compensation team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. This important role focuses on building and executing Sales Compensation enablement programs and communication, closely collaborating with the team members, stakeholders and supporting functions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office at 101 Spear Street, San Francisco, California. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.